As a visitor to this website, therapiagourock.com, I have a responsibility and duty to respect your privacy and data protection rights. You are entitled to know that your personal data will not be used for any unintended purpose, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
To fully understand your rights and my responsibilities in respect of necessary data collection, processing and storage you may find the following link helpful http://www.knowyourprivacyrights.org.
This policy covers the collection, processing and other use of personal data under the UK Data Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation, 2018.
Owner and Data Controller of this Website
As proprietor of Therapia, I am the data owner and controller of this website. Any enquiries in respect of collection or processing of data should be directed to me by email to
Bases for information process
• Verify your identity
• Sell products and services to you
• Provide you with my services
• Provide you with advice on products on services and how to optimise use of this website.
on-line booking - in progress
When you send me a message by email via the contact form you are implicitly consenting to personal information being processed which allows me to respond where appropriate and you expect a reply.
2) LEGITIMATE INTEREST: information may be processed on the basis that there is legitimate interest to either you or me to do so. I endeavour to ensure that I consider
• whether there is alternate ways to achieve the same outcome
• whether the decision to process or not process might cause you harm
• whether you would expect me to process your data and consider it reasonable to do so.
I may process your data for the purpose of:
• providing you with the correct service according to your needs
• record keeping for the proper management of my business
• responding to unsolicited communication to which you would expect a response
• protecting the legal rights of any party
• insuring against, or obtaining professional advice required to manage business risk.
3) LEGAL OBLIGATION: I am required to process information to satisfy the requirements of statutory, regulatory and professional bodies.
Retention Period for Personal Data
I keep your personal information as long as is required to:
• provide you with the services you have requested
• comply with all UK laws
• support a claim or defence in court
I undertake to investigate all legitimate complaints about the content of this website. Where your complaint is justified or if there is a legal requirement to do so, I will remove the content while I investigate the complaint.
When contacting me by phone, text, or email I collect the data in order to respond to your communication. I record responses to your request in order to provide you with an efficient and effective service.
Access to and Removal of Your Information
Requests to access information not provided on this website should be sent to
You may also ask me to remove your personal information by email to email@example.com. This may limit the service I am able to provide for you.
Encryption of data
This website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to verify and certify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give me. When information is transferred you can check that the SSL is in place by looking for the closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser's URL bar.